Giving 2nd chances to local adult cats and taking the time to find them Forever Homes.
To give second chances to local, adult cats and to take the time to find them the right forever homes.
To provide an environment for special needs cats and those requiring additional attention.
To provide the community with the educational tools that will allow them to be better, more aware, and more responsible cat guardians.
To encourage the members of our community to consider adoption, and only adoption, which will help to keep more cats alive and out of shelters.
1) To be a vital resource for feline education and attending services.
2) To be considered a happy and positive place, providing cat information and adoptions, as well as hosting community events.
3) To play a vital role in creating a more responsible pet community, where no cat is abused, abandoned or unwanted.
- The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would do unto you.
- Compassion: Compassion and respect for all living creatures.
- Leadership: Lead by example.
- Integrity: Committed to the observance of moral principles.
- Authenticity: Do what we say we do.
- Transparency: We are open and honest in our relationships with others.
- Create an “experience” that generates respect, compassion, and empathy for not only cats but all animals.
- We convey to the community that cats enrich our lives, need attention, stimulation, socialization and steady human relationships.
- Build a resilient organization with infrastructure that supports our mission, and creates a permanent sanctuary for the Lewis County community.