“Giving 2nd chances to local adult cats and taking the time to find them Forever Homes”
KITTY KAT HAVEN believes that community education and outreach is the key to more cats finding their forever homes. We encourage people to take the time to get to know their cats and give them the proper care they need. We believe there are no bad cats, just misplaced or misunderstood ones. We provide a safe, clean, loving environment in order to create more adoptable cats. We also provide a shelter for cats with special needs.
KITTY KAT HAVEN is a cage-free, no-kill and non-profit cat rescue located in Lewis County, WA. As an all-volunteer, foster-based organization, we house adult cats in need of more time and attention than normal shelters can provide. And those cats unable to be placed live out their lives, in safety and comfort, with us.
Meet Sunny & Reno! These two brothers are 14yrs and FRONT DECLAWED, they are VERY loving, easy going, and healthy. Their mom had to be moved to an assisted living home. They would LOVE to stay together. Adoption fee $100 for both. Sunny – Is very outgoing and curious, he loves to snuggle and has a very loud purr that he likes to share. He is not fond of being picked up. Reno – Can be timid at first, but makes up for it once he gets to know you. He may occasional give love nibbles to get your attention.
– For more information on this special cat please visit: https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32860258/
ADOPTION EVENTS –
Due to the extreme heat, and the safety of our volunteers, we are taking it week by week.
To see all of Kitty Kat Haven’s events please visit our EVENTS page on Facebook:
- Best Friends STRUT YOUR MUTT, help us raise money and have fun doing IT! –Saturday, September 12, 2015
Sellwood Riverfront Park, SE Spokane St at Oaks Pkwy, Portland, Oregon
Registration 8 AM; 5K 9 AM; Walk 9:30 AM; Festival Ends 1 PM
See our team page to learn more donate, and sign up, us code: NPTeam and get a discount, see you there!
* INTAKE/QUARANTINE building (see our project page for more information)
Our summer project will be the collection of building materials for our CRITICALLY needed Intake/Quarantine 14 X 14 structure. Kitty Kat Haven’s goal is to be environmentally friendly, at the same time maximizing our limited resources. We plan to re-purpose as much of the material as possible, we are in need of:
Example of building
* We would like to separate the KKH utilities from the personal utilities. We currently have a separate electric panel for the KKH washer/dryer and other utilities. We have to borrow a concrete cutter in order to finish this project.
* We would like to separate the KKH utilities from the personal utilities. We currently have a separate electric panel for the KKH washer/dryer and other utilities. We have to borrow a concrete cutter in order to finish this project