“Giving 2nd chances to local adult cats and taking the time to find them Forever Homes”
KITTY KAT HAVEN believes that community education and outreach is the key to more cats finding their forever homes. We encourage people to take the time to get to know their cats and give them the proper care they need. We believe there are no bad cats, just misplaced or misunderstood ones. We provide a safe, clean, loving environment to create more adoptable cats. We also offer shelter for cats with special needs.
KITTY KAT HAVEN is a cage-free, no-kill, 501c3 non-profit adult only local cat rescue and sanctuary serving Lewis County, and surrounding areas in Washington. As an all-volunteer organization, we house local adult and senior cats in need of more time and attention than standard shelters can provide.
We take in not only regular local adults but also cats with disabilities, seniors & geriatric, cats with Rx diets as well as cats on medications, or only pets. The cats unable to be placed live out their lives, in safety and comfort, with us.
FEATURED CAT: Coal
- Coal, senior, FIV +, DEAF, Indoor only
- Coal is a sweet older stray who had some terrible things happen.
- VERY LOVING boy, & is mostly DEAF.
- LOVES it when you speak softly to him & give him gentle pets.
- Has had a FULL Medical workup, recent blood panel shows he is VERY healthy for his age, no issues.
- Has had multiple broken bones, has arthritis.
- Will purr & quietly talk to you, LOVES wet food.
- Shy & timid at first, very cautious of things that can hurt him including feet.
- More than willing to show you how much he needs & wants your love. Adult only, quiet home with someone willing to give him a lot of TLC and his personal space when needed.
January 1st to April 30th
All FUNDrive items must be in good, clean, and sellable condition.
Your Old Stuff, Our Intake $$: Donate to our FUNDrive! If you’re decluttering your home for the New Year, consider donating your goods to Kitty Kat Haven
WE ARE ACCEPT NOW: Clothing & shoes: Men’s, women’s, children’s, Bedding & Towels, Accessories: Hats, mittens, scarves, ties, socks, purses, wallets, backpacks, bags
WE ARE ACCEPT IN APRIL: Kitchen: Pots, pans, utensils, china cups, vases, dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware, stemware Knick-knacks: Jewelry, crafts, mugs, candles, pictures/frames, baskets, ornaments, hand tools.
Contact – Valarie at kittyhavenwa@gmail for pickups, or drop off at Chehalis – Centralia Veterinary Hospital during business.
To see all of Kitty Kat Haven’s events, please visit our EVENTS page on Facebook: Kitty Kat Haven – EVENTS
Kitty Kat Haven has several different ways that you can choose to help us and make a big difference in a kitty’s life. Ways to help
Click here to view: Kitty Kat Haven wish list or visit our Amazon Wish List
Your donations help make it possible to save more HIGH RISK euthanasia cats, as well as give us crucial support throughout the year to care for these very special cats!