“Giving 2nd chances to local adult cats and taking the time to find them Forever Homes”
KITTY KAT HAVEN believes that community education and outreach is the key to more cats finding their forever homes. We encourage people to take the time to get to know their cats and give them the proper care they need. We believe there are no bad cats, just misplaced or misunderstood ones. We provide a safe, clean, loving environment in order to create more adoptable cats. We also provide a shelter for cats with special needs.
KITTY KAT HAVEN is a cage-free, no-kill and non-profit cat rescue located in Lewis County, WA. As an all-volunteer, foster-based organization, we house adult cats in need of more time and attention than normal shelters can provide. And those cats unable to be placed live out their lives, in safety and comfort, with us.
Spoiled & Blackie
Spoiled & Blackie are sweet, shy,8yrs old sisters looking for a quiet family to share there love with. These two are bonded for life, they have lived indoors around Golden retrievers. Blackie is the more outgoing of the two, and likes to hold conservations with her caregivers. Once Blackie has checked things out Spoiled will gladly follow and also give her opinion. These two will need extra time and a little can food to help adjust to there new home. No children, please.
- For more information on this special cat please visit: https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/31448437/
* INTAKE/QUARANTINE building
Our spring/summer project will be the collection of building materials for our CRITICALLY needed Intake/Quarantine 12 X 16 structure. Kitty Kat Haven’s goal is to be environmentally friendly, at the same time maximizing our limited resources. We plan to re-purpose as much of the material as possible, we are in need of: Example of building
- Volunteer to create a social media campaign
- 50 wooden pallets,
- 40 sheets of plywood,
- 20 2×4
- 6 sheets of roofing tin.
- Stainless steel sink & steel cages
- Gravel and concrete for foundation
- Exterior door with window
- 3 windows
Any or all materials DONATED will be greatly appreciated.
* We would like to separate the KKH utilities from the personal utilities. We currently have a separate electric panel for the KKH washer/dryer and other utilities. We have to borrow a concrete cutter in order to finish this project.